Radio Moris-Une politique de deux poids et de deux mesures - Radio Moris Sega Music Mauritius Ile Maurice

Précédent   Radio Moris Sega Music Mauritius Ile Maurice > Discussions > Divers. Miscellaneous.

Discussion fermée

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 18/10/2004, 11h28
Xone Media

Radio Moris-Une politique de deux poids et de deux mesures

C.C: MASA, Sacem
Dear,

No matter what, the last post was not a medium of advertising. it was only a chance for the public to make request for the forthcoming concert of Grup latanier for a charity night on Saturday 30th October at Irish Cultural Centre.

However, RadioMoris.com claims promoting the mauritian music but failed by removing the announcement made by Xone Media.

May be RadioMoris.com is a medium for the lust of a small group who wants free access to events and backstage, who will probably delete this message as well ..so sad for the freedom of expression.

Une politique de deux poids de deux mesures.

Moreover, further to my last post deleted by moderator Radiomoris, the latter failed to have the decency to reply to my mail.

I had so much faith in a community radio on the net which radiomoris.com was but unfortunately my faith has been so short.

Intelligenti Pauca!!!

Culturally Yours In Peace.
Xone Media
Google
Vieux 18/10/2004, 15h06
BB

De: RadioMoris
A: Xone Media
Posté le: 10 oct. 2004 11:09 am
Sujet: Re: is xm banned???
Hello,

Please follow the instructions on:
http://radiomoris.com/rm/viewtopic.php?t=920
Thanks.

Xone Media a écrit:
dear Radio Moris,
I would like to ask why my post about next Latanier Event has been withdrawn within an hour after postage?

Is xone media post banned from your forum? why?

Hope to hearing from you asap

Culturally Yours IN Peace
Rouben M
Xone Media
www.xonemedia.com
Vieux 18/10/2004, 15h19
Super Fan RM

Re: Radio Moris-Une politique de deux poids et de deux mesur

Citation:
Posté par Xone Media
C.C: MASA, Sacem
Dear,

No matter what, the last post was not a medium of advertising. it was only a chance for the public to make request for the forthcoming concert of Grup latanier for a charity night on Saturday 30th October at Irish Cultural Centre.

However, RadioMoris.com claims promoting the mauritian music but failed by removing the announcement made by Xone Media.

May be RadioMoris.com is a medium for the lust of a small group who wants free access to events and backstage, who will probably delete this message as well ..so sad for the freedom of expression.

Une politique de deux poids de deux mesures.

Moreover, further to my last post deleted by moderator Radiomoris, the latter failed to have the decency to reply to my mail.

I had so much faith in a community radio on the net which radiomoris.com was but unfortunately my faith has been so short.

Intelligenti Pauca!!!

Culturally Yours In Peace.
Xone Media
Dear,

We did talked to you about advertising on our Website.We sent you the link where there is all the informations for the advertisement.As for your last or previous post i consider it as advertising.

We do consider ourselves a medium to promote Mauritian Music & Culture.So many people know this.I would like to add that RadioMoris is www.radiomoris.com NOT www.Xonemedia.com .Why is it that when we don`t advertise for Xonemedia it means that we are not promoting the Mauritian Culture.Do You Foot The Bill Here?We have the right to remove anything we want from this forum.we shall not blindly accept any kind of post from anyone.

Am the only one having contact with whoever is concerned and am the only one who goes to the mauritian parties from behalf of RadioMoris.Have you got any issues against me having free entries to events and backstage passes? (btw i can pay for your entry if you are a bit jealous of me ) You can have a chat with promoters like Ocean Sound Uk-Slice Of Paradise-Mauritian Party and ask them why i was given free entry to their Events.

ShEhZu

P.R.O (Public Relations Officer)

RadioMoris.Com
Vieux 18/10/2004, 19h44
Supervisor

Every forum have their rules and members wishing to be a member of the group need to abide by them..I don't see why someone from another forum should endeavour to bend the rules of a forum that indeed doesn't belong to them.I can sense some competition here in terms of forum.I would urge both parties to iron out their differences as I fear this could get nasty.If you (as you claim) are for the promotion of Mauritian music please ensure that you don't take your eyes off the ball and practice what you preach.
Vieux 19/10/2004, 00h18
BB

Dear Sir,

1. Please do not confuse freedom of speech and culture promotion with commercial advertising. We reserve the right to remove any unapproved ads. The fact that your post is still there is the proof that we care for freedom of speech and opinion.

2. Ads should follow published guidelines and should be sent to party@radiomoris.com along with other requirements. See: http://radiomoris.com/rm/viewtopic.php?t=920

3. All ads from Xone Media are from now on prohibited on RadioMoris.Com for an undetermined time.
Please note that you have enjoyed much our hospitality and free advertising. See your
previous posts http://radiomoris.com/rm/search.php?...hor=Xone+Media

4. All decisions are final and are made by the management of RadioMoris.Com.

Best Regards.
Vieux 20/10/2004, 20h50
Super Fan RM

Citation:
Posté par RadioMoris
3. All ads from Xone Media are from now on prohibited on RadioMoris.Com for an undetermined time.
Please note that you have enjoyed much our hospitality and free advertising. See your
previous posts http://radiomoris.com/rm/search.php?...hor=Xone+Media
So Sad Mega Lol

We did warn you XoneMedia

Regards

ShEhZu

P.R.O RadioMoris.Com
Vieux 20/10/2004, 21h53
Xone Media

salut aux bon entendeurs....

Intelligenti Pauca..
Vieux 20/10/2004, 22h13
BB