MaMa InE MoRt - Radio Moris Sega Music Mauritius Ile Maurice

Précédent   Radio Moris Sega Music Mauritius Ile Maurice > Discussions > Divers. Miscellaneous.

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 07/11/2005, 04h29
Manev

MaMa InE MoRt

Sa meme qui appelle MORICIEN LA sa !?

A Mauritian family in France was puzzled when the coffin of their dead mother arrived from Mauritius. It was sent by one of the daughters.

The dead body was so tightly squeezed inside the coffin, with no space left in it! When they opened the lid, they found a letter on top, which read as follows:

Dear brothers and sisters, I am sending our mother's body to you, since it was her wish that she should be cremated in France close to you.

Sorry, I could not come along as all of my paid leaves are consumed. You will find inside the coffin, under Amma's body, 12 cans of Kraft cheese,10 packets of chocolates, 10 packets of Bois Chéri tea, 25 dhall pouris and 8 packets of Twisties.Please divide these among all of you.

On Amma's feet you will find a new pair of Bata shoes (size 10) for Gopala. Also, there are 2 pairs of shoes for Retnon's and Sarojini's sons. Hope the sizes are correct. Amma is wearing 6 fake Ralf Lauren Shirts. The large size is for Gopala and the others are or my nephews.

Just distribute them among yourselves. The 2 new fake Armani Jeans that Amma is wearing are for the boys. The Fake Swiss watch that Saroja wanted is on Amma's left wrist. Nianum Aunty, Amma is wearing the necklace, earings and ring that you asked for.

Please take them. The 6 white cotton socks that Amma is wearing must be divided among my teenager nephews.
Réponse avec citation
Google
Vieux 07/11/2005, 05h59
Super Fan RM

Envoyer un message via Yahoo à Rocco
Mama ine mort

Arabian Prince, Thanks for sharing this hilarious news to us but my pessimism leads me to believe that this story is somewhat farfetched, the story truly reflects on the Mauritian’s attitude to capitalise on spaces and opportunities to send goodies to their relatives abroad. When a body is being dispatched by freight, I am afraid that numerous procedures and departments are involved i.e M.O.H., Custom Dept. etc. How come those counterfeited goods were allowed in before the lid was finally sealed? If that’s the case, anyone can use a coffin to export narcotics or any other illicit items.
Arabian Prince, please do tell me that it’s a joke and if it is, you have all my admirations.
I give U 9 out of 10.

Rocco
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 07/11/2005, 18h57
Sirdar

Rocco, no worries, this is a joke... been going around by email for a while.

And you definitely got the message:
Citation:
Posté par Rocco
the story truly reflects on the Mauritian’s attitude to capitalise on spaces and opportunities to send goodies to their relatives abroad.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 07/11/2005, 19h29
Super Fan RM

Envoyer un message via Yahoo à Rocco
Mama fine mort

Jonno99,
Thanks 4 the reassurance man, I owe U one.

Rocco
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 08/11/2005, 00h33
Super Fan RM

Citation:
Posté par ArabianPrince
Sa meme qui appelle MORICIEN LA sa !?

A Mauritian family in France was puzzled when the coffin of their dead mother arrived from Mauritius. It was sent by one of the daughters.

The dead body was so tightly squeezed inside the coffin, with no space left in it! When they opened the lid, they found a letter on top, which read as follows:

Dear brothers and sisters, I am sending our mother's body to you, since it was her wish that she should be cremated in France close to you.

Sorry, I could not come along as all of my paid leaves are consumed. You will find inside the coffin, under Amma's body, 12 cans of Kraft cheese,10 packets of chocolates, 10 packets of Bois Chéri tea, 25 dhall pouris and 8 packets of Twisties.Please divide these among all of you.

On Amma's feet you will find a new pair of Bata shoes (size 10) for Gopala. Also, there are 2 pairs of shoes for Retnon's and Sarojini's sons. Hope the sizes are correct. Amma is wearing 6 fake Ralf Lauren Shirts. The large size is for Gopala and the others are or my nephews.

Just distribute them among yourselves. The 2 new fake Armani Jeans that Amma is wearing are for the boys. The Fake Swiss watch that Saroja wanted is on Amma's left wrist. Nianum Aunty, Amma is wearing the necklace, earings and ring that you asked for.

Please take them. The 6 white cotton socks that Amma is wearing must be divided among my teenager nephews.
mine apolo pa tiena dan la liste la?
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 05/02/2007, 20h32
Manev

bonjour a vous
j'adore cette radio . quel q'un poura me donner la parole de la chanson grup latanier .. spektateur , j'adore cette chanson et je la trouve triste
en meme temp
merci d'avance
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 06/02/2007, 10h02
Dev Dev est déconnecté
Rambo Morisien

Envoyer un message via Yahoo à Dev
Frero , remarqué qui ene fake sa zistoire la , trop exageré lors le dos morisien , comme dit Sophia manque zis Mine Apollo.....
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Tags
ine, mama, mort

Outils de la discussion
Modes d'affichage

Règles de messages