Cas Cas Nicola - Radio Moris Sega Music Mauritius Ile Maurice

Précédent   Radio Moris Sega Music Mauritius Ile Maurice > Discussions > Discussions Musicales

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 18/08/2006, 09h56
Enflé

Envoyer un message via ICQ à PALAPEE Envoyer un message via AIM à PALAPEE Envoyer un message via MSN à PALAPEE Envoyer un message via Yahoo à PALAPEE
Cas Cas Nicola

good to hear that song again...if i tell ya how i revived that song..anyway long story...

So can anybody tell me what has happened to this singer. At the time his song were released, it was considered to be many years ahead of the time....lyrics quiet catchy and obviously being a mauritian, verging on the filthy i.e. mo Bindu content gete sa, tous les jour li caress sa, etc...

Anyway i have being trying to tract this guy down, somebody tells me he is know by the name of Alex Thermogen....somebody must know something about him.

I want to re - release Cas Cas Nicola in a new style..but of course need his permission....dilemma!!
Réponse avec citation
Google
Vieux 18/08/2006, 14h30
Super Fan RM

Citation:
Posté par PALAPEE
good to hear that song again...if i tell ya how i revived that song..anyway long story...

So can anybody tell me what has happened to this singer. At the time his song were released, it was considered to be many years ahead of the time....lyrics quiet catchy and obviously being a mauritian, verging on the filthy i.e. mo Bindu content gete sa, tous les jour li caress sa, etc...

Anyway i have being trying to tract this guy down, somebody tells me he is know by the name of Alex Thermogen....somebody must know something about him.

I want to re - release Cas Cas Nicola in a new style..but of course need his permission....dilemma!!
PALAPEE if you want to know more about Thermogen or Mr Bindu contact MrJ only time you can reach him will be on his live kot_zot on saturday night or you can ring him during the live program.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 24/08/2006, 08h43
Enflé

Envoyer un message via ICQ à PALAPEE Envoyer un message via AIM à PALAPEE Envoyer un message via MSN à PALAPEE Envoyer un message via Yahoo à PALAPEE
Hi Monia...i will speak with J...he is the SEGAMAN....he knows so much history about sega...incredible. Anyway i met him at the open air and he was a joy....pity he didn t let Sega Brothers play a few more songs....
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 24/08/2006, 09h05
Super Fan RM

Citation:
Posté par PALAPEE
Hi Monia...i will speak with J...he is the SEGAMAN....he knows so much history about sega...incredible. Anyway i met him at the open air and he was a joy....pity he didn t let Sega Brothers play a few more songs....
bon twa to finn manz mo c to finn fer mwa vine Monia pas grave moni, monia, mona mo finn habitié.... sel dimoune ki pou capave aide twa lors to bann question séga c J... he is the segaman.....doctersega ,excuse mwa mo finn répone twa en créole mo oxfords pas ti enbas mo la main
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Tags
cas, nicola

Outils de la discussion
Modes d'affichage

Règles de messages