Love Letter - Page 2 - Radio Moris Sega Music Mauritius Ile Maurice

Précédent   Radio Moris Sega Music Mauritius Ile Maurice > Discussions > Discussions Générales

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 24/08/2004, 19h20
Super Fan RM

Re: Love Letter

Citation:
Posté par SegaMan
Citation:
Posté par SheHzaD555
Banne zenes ki amoureux amoureuse la.
check sa lettre ki mone gagner la.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That day was the day when I met a girl.
Ena ene zaffair mo pas comprend la. Tone gagne ca lettre la? Parete ene lettre ki ene garcon ine ecrire ca. Ki faire tone gagne ca toi? Mystere et boule de gomme...
aber to pas conner zaffaire ki appelle technologie...to pas habituer gagne banne emails cotte ena banne photo...banne ti zistoire tout sa...aber sa meme kimone gagner ek dans email la ti metter 1 garcon so message damour sa
Réponse avec citation
Google
Vieux 24/08/2004, 21h44
Couper Cannes

Love Letter

Eh ! bannes zenfants...zotte pas ine tanne sa santer la ki dire toi mo kamarad to pas mo lamour ? cest ki to ena pou moi ...mo ena sa pou ene lotte ??
Moi mo kroire ki sa missier la ine confuse SheHzu pou so true love
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 04/10/2004, 09h29
Fan RM

Envoyer un message via Yahoo à soleil62

Citation:
Posté par SheHzaD555
mo esperer ki ma dire sa pou faire zote penser et sans oublier dire nous ki zotte penser tout sa et zotte donne nous zotte prope experience tout sa
pas bizin gagne honter...honter pas 1 la honte sa
merci

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 22 April 2001 was really the day when I was overwhelmed with happiness. If I could turn back time, I would have returned to that date but I simply can’t do it. That day was the day when I met a girl. This girl was……………..anyone heard bout the French saying “l`amour est aveugle”????? This girl was the one whom I loved at the first sight. I was rewarded for the patience that I had on IRC when waiting for you to come and chat. Only 2 hours went by and I had already given you my proposition and even the first kiss. Wow how good was this moment each seconds increased my love for you. I didn’t know what was happening to me but one thing I was sure was that I have found the love of my life. Hats off to the one who said that
“Sometimes the only way to find love is to first lose it”.

You know Love is like a garden where the man is the gardener and the woman is the flower and days went by and I interpreted the role of the gardener. Life was really cool. I remember everyday we were on the net chatting and planning for our next rendezvous. Who among all teenagers don’t dream bout such a life?????

How these above lines are nice for the eyes but let me tell you that There is hardly any activity, any enterprise, which is started with such tremendous hopes and expectations and yet which fails so regularly as love. "Do you still love me?" A simple question, asked so often by so many, yet few answer as beautifully as do these words. The girl that I have loved didn’t believe in love. I don’t know why (Anyone got an idea?????). How many times have I told her that a girl without love is like a rose without perfume J.the 18th of may was the day when you told me something on the phone which I won`t forget till I die. It was a magic phrase which once thrown out it can`t be forgotten. You told me on the phone that we will have to put an end to our relationship and not to inquire why you want this

I would give an advice to all of you not to go through this kind of experience in life because this is one of the most painful treatments one can endure. Just take note that in the arithmetic of love, 1+1 equals everything and two minus one equals nothing. I think that I was wrong when before meeting you I called you dream girl. I don’t know why I called you like that but simply I know that now you have really become my dream girl………………. Since that day, I have only one wish. It would be to be your tears, live in your eyes and die on your lips. By writing these lines, I want to tell you that I still love you as before and don’t forget that there is no remedy for love but to love more.

To all readers of this article (I don’t know how I will call this) just think well before engaging yourself in a love affair because Love is not a simple thing. Some say it is based on friendship, some on trust, and others still on sharing. But for many, there comes a time when it must also be based on forgiveness and remember Love should be declared before it is too late. But even if late, still must it be said. I would like to encourage all my friends to have a love affair but the strong advice that I give them is to be sure of the one who they think they love, really love them as It is easy to say, "I trust you." Yeah, but how far does trust extend. You know True love is like ghosts, who everybody talks about and few have seen. Love is a sacred relationship. I know that love is an aphrodisiac not only for the body but also for the mind but true love is when each lovers share joys and happiness and each will know bout the feeling of the other one. This will be the perfect love relationship. I won’t marry my dream girl because I want to stay with her. I will marry her just because I can’t stay a single second without her.

O`……….my sweet darling, they say oceans are deep but deepest is my love for you
From someone
Who loved you
Who loves you
Who will LovEU4EveR
houla la la....extra declaration.....ici on dit tout simplement c'est quand on perd quelque chose ou une personne qu'on se prend conscience de sa vrai valeur......
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 28/10/2004, 02h06
G1 G1 est déconnecté
Manev

Citation:
Posté par soleil62
Citation:
Posté par SheHzaD555
mo esperer ki ma dire sa pou faire zote penser et sans oublier dire nous ki zotte penser tout sa et zotte donne nous zotte prope experience tout sa
pas bizin gagne honter...honter pas 1 la honte sa
merci

The 22 April 2001 was really the day when I was overwhelmed with happiness. If I could turn back time, I would have returned to that date but I simply can’t do it. That day was the day when I met a girl. This girl was……………..anyone heard bout the French saying “l`amour est aveugle”????? This girl was the one whom I loved at the first sight. I was rewarded for the patience that I had on IRC when waiting for you to come and chat. Only 2 hours went by and I had already given you my proposition and even the first kiss. Wow how good was this moment each seconds increased my love for you. I didn’t know what was happening to me but one thing I was sure was that I have found the love of my life. Hats off to the one who said that
“Sometimes the only way to find love is to first lose it”.

You know Love is like a garden where the man is the gardener and the woman is the flower and days went by and I interpreted the role of the gardener. Life was really cool. I remember everyday we were on the net chatting and planning for our next rendezvous. Who among all teenagers don’t dream bout such a life?????

How these above lines are nice for the eyes but let me tell you that There is hardly any activity, any enterprise, which is started with such tremendous hopes and expectations and yet which fails so regularly as love. "Do you still love me?" A simple question, asked so often by so many, yet few answer as beautifully as do these words. The girl that I have loved didn’t believe in love. I don’t know why (Anyone got an idea?????). How many times have I told her that a girl without love is like a rose without perfume J.the 18th of may was the day when you told me something on the phone which I won`t forget till I die. It was a magic phrase which once thrown out it can`t be forgotten. You told me on the phone that we will have to put an end to our relationship and not to inquire why you want this

I would give an advice to all of you not to go through this kind of experience in life because this is one of the most painful treatments one can endure. Just take note that in the arithmetic of love, 1+1 equals everything and two minus one equals nothing. I think that I was wrong when before meeting you I called you dream girl. I don’t know why I called you like that but simply I know that now you have really become my dream girl………………. Since that day, I have only one wish. It would be to be your tears, live in your eyes and die on your lips. By writing these lines, I want to tell you that I still love you as before and don’t forget that there is no remedy for love but to love more.

To all readers of this article (I don’t know how I will call this) just think well before engaging yourself in a love affair because Love is not a simple thing. Some say it is based on friendship, some on trust, and others still on sharing. But for many, there comes a time when it must also be based on forgiveness and remember Love should be declared before it is too late. But even if late, still must it be said. I would like to encourage all my friends to have a love affair but the strong advice that I give them is to be sure of the one who they think they love, really love them as It is easy to say, "I trust you." Yeah, but how far does trust extend. You know True love is like ghosts, who everybody talks about and few have seen. Love is a sacred relationship. I know that love is an aphrodisiac not only for the body but also for the mind but true love is when each lovers share joys and happiness and each will know bout the feeling of the other one. This will be the perfect love relationship. I won’t marry my dream girl because I want to stay with her. I will marry her just because I can’t stay a single second without her.

O`……….my sweet darling, they say oceans are deep but deepest is my love for you
From someone
Who loved you
Who loves you
Who will LovEU4EveR
houla la la....extra declaration.....ici on dit tout simplement c'est quand on perd quelque chose ou une personne qu'on se prend conscience de sa vrai valeur......
je suis entierement daccord.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 28/10/2004, 14h39
sab sab est déconnecté
Foreman

lettre d'amour

Man na pa laisse toi dans la douletr mo garson rapel qui un de perdu c 10 de regagner Dans la vie nou bisin al de lavan pas en ariere. Guet divan mo garson sane na la pa ti manker pou toi be ena ene lot qui p atane toi pa zordi pa demain to pou zoine li...
Mo souhaite toi bon courage
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 28/10/2004, 14h41
Enflé

Envoyer un message via MSN à longanina
love letter

A mon tour maintenant car moi aussi j'ai vêcu une histoire d'amour perdue et je dirais un amour perdu. Un amour d'ailleurs qui n'aurait pas du existé et j'ai d'ailleurs perdu dans l'histoire mon meilleur ami. C'est affreux comme ça fait mal et on y peut rien.
Une histoire compréhensible mais sans remèdes. juste un mauvais goût. un sentiment de gaché.
C'est pour te répondre Shehzad555

Voilà ce que j'en ai écrit :

Trois mois de vie
De joie pure
Trois mois d'oublis
Du temps qui passe et d'ennuis
Trois mois d'amour partagé
A égalité sans penser
A aujourd'hui
Une vie pour oublier
Ou pour appaiser
Comment en parler
C'est impossible à effacer
Déjà quatre mois une éternité
Et rien y fait
Un simple songe et tout s'est réveillé
Une geste maladroit
Un espoir à la fois
Qu'est-ce que ça fait mal !
Pas possible d'y croire
Mais c'est vrai
Comment y remédier
Il n'y a pas d'espoir
Comme d'un vide
D'où l'on a retirer le tout
Un trou béant
Un précipice soudain
Un souffle coupé
Une gorge nouée
Des yeux qui ne cessent de pleurer
Pour rien
Parcequ'il n'y a plus rien
Pour pleurer

Nina Longan(c)

longanina
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 28/10/2004, 19h24
Fan RM

C top net Longanina!!!!!!!!!!
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 28/10/2004, 22h41
Foreman

Envoyer un message via MSN à laplage18 Envoyer un message via Yahoo à laplage18
lettre d'amour

Je pense a toi

Tout pres de la plage avec un vent de chaleur
Souvent sous un cocotier mais dans mes pensees
Contemplant la beaute de la nuit étoilee
En m'innondant le coeur avec notre bonheur.

Sur cette ile remplie de bonheur et de douceur
Marchant sur le sable je commence a rever
De notre premiere journee sur ce beau voilier
Pleine de sensualite, bonheur et chaleur.

Cette douce nuit, je serai prete a faire des folies
J'aime etre avec toi car tu sais vivre la vie
Aujourd'hui je t'aime tellement et j'en suis heureuse.

Je n'ai pas envie de te perdre encore une fois
Tu as fait de ma vie des annees fabuleuses
Reste avec moi, j'ai besoin de toi pres de moi.

Marie.

Voila ce que j'ai ecris a l'amour que j'ai rencontre a l'ile maurice maintenant c'est fini cela n'aurait meme pas du commence mais j'espere dans mon coeur le reconquerir quand j'y retournerai.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 28/10/2004, 22h42
Foreman

Envoyer un message via MSN à laplage18 Envoyer un message via Yahoo à laplage18
bravo

au fait bravo ton poeme est fantastique et je t'ai repondu par un autre poeme. continue tu deviendra peut-etre celebre on ne sait jamais.
Marie
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 28/10/2004, 23h05
Manev

coeur brise

salut la laplage18 on a presque le meme nom!!
bravo cool tes poeme voilas miens (2 des centaines) moi c'est le contraire de toi j'ai eu le coeur brise.

Je ne te crois plus.

Je ne te croirai pas
Situ me dis que tu l'aimes
Surtout maintenant
En si peu de temps
Moi je t'aime
Mem s'il ne le faut pas.

Je ne te croirai pas
Si tu me dis que tu l'as connais deja
Que tu connais ses sentiments pour toi
Qu'elle te connais comme moi
Si a la folie elle t'aime
Comme moi dans mes poemes

Je ne te croirai pas
Si tu te maries par amou
Je ne l'acceptes pas
Lui as-tu fais la cour?
Lui as-tu fais des cadeaux
Lors des promenades au bord de l'eau

Mais je te croirai
Si tu me disais
Que tu as fais une erreur
Et se serai avec honneur
que je t'accepterai
avec un bon baiser

Mais je sais bien que c'est impossible
Car j'aurai trop peur que tu recommences
Car tu es si irresistible
Mais quand j'y repense
Tu n'es qu'un imbecile
Qui a agit comme un debile.

Coeur Brise

J'ecoute notre musique
Et je pleure toutes les larmes de mon corp
malgre que tu m'ai trompe
dans mes pemsees tu y es encore
je me sens toute bafouee
j'aimerai tant t'ecraser comme un moustique

Tu m'as brise le coeur
j'ai tellement eu peur
que cela arrive un jour
mais je le recolle un peu tous les gens

Et ce n'est pas grace a toi
mais grace a des gens
qu'on appelle des mais
dans notre amour je n'ai plus la foi
j'aimerai t'avoir quitter en chantant
mais c'est en pleurant que je suis partie.

Astrid

voila j'aimerai bien que vous fassiez une critique j'en ai bien besoin puisque je compte ecrire un livre de poeme. Merci j'attends vos critique le plus vite possible.
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Tags
letter, love

Outils de la discussion
Modes d'affichage

Règles de messages