Best moment!! - Radio Moris Sega Music Mauritius Ile Maurice

Précédent   Radio Moris Sega Music Mauritius Ile Maurice > Discussions > Discussions Générales

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 17/05/2005, 09h50
Enflé

Best moment!!

:moris: What was the best moments of ur life from birth till ur present day. i bet uve got loads to tell.
so come on and make us laff...
[/b]
Réponse avec citation
Google
Vieux 17/05/2005, 10h20
Pena Titre

There were so many great moments in my life, also I can't tell u which was the best. But I think that when you are with people u like, it's the acme
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 17/05/2005, 19h35
Labourer

Envoyer un message via MSN à Elenaclaire
moi mo meilleur moment C zour naissance mo piti, et aussi zour mo mariage.
C pas original, je sais, mais bon...
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 17/05/2005, 20h16
Super Fan RM

Envoyer un message via Yahoo à Rocco
Best Moment!

Vaani, it’s a juicy topic but am afraid you approached it in the wrong lingo!

One of the best moments of my life was when I first set foot on the Mauritian soil at the age of seven for the first time. This has been etched in my memory and will never fade away. I remember vividly how dad used to talk highly of his island prior to our visit, once the plane touched down at the airport. I had an inexplicable feeling and all along the way to my Nan’s house, I was very inquisitive and I could detect that my dad was elated to furnish me with all the answers.
I asked my dad what those green fields were, and he told me that they were sugarcane fields, so I pretended that nature had called and that I wanted to spend a penny. My granddad patiently pulled on a lay by, dad took me to the sugarcane field, all I wanted to see was sugar and to my disappointment I saw none, then he explained to me how sugar was processed.
When we arrived at my Nan’s place, I could not believe the available space for children to play in her ground full of fruit trees. I was like a monkey trying to climb on every tree to pick fruits. All my little cousins and neighbours’ kids were there and although we had a language barrier, we somehow managed to play and understood each other till dusk.
Then my enthusiasm was suddenly dampened when I had to have a cold shower and my poor little body was covered with pimples like <grenade>. The following day I woke up with full of mosquito bites and blisters.
I enjoyed the family gathering and was astounded to see everybody talking all at once with no pauses.
I had a great 4 weeks there and I could not believe how warm was the sea, how friendly the people were, how tasty the food was and how everything was so natural. I was determined to stay for good, but owing to circumstances it was not possible because of dad’s work in the UK. A few years after, we came back to settle in Mauritius and I have never regretted it.

Thank you for this issue Vaani and good luck.

Rocco
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 20/05/2005, 08h14
Manev

Re: Best Moment!

Citation:
Posté par Rocco
Vaani, it’s a juicy topic but am afraid you approached it in the wrong lingo!

One of the best moments of my life was when I first set foot on the Mauritian soil at the age of seven for the first time. This has been etched in my memory and will never fade away. I remember vividly how dad used to talk highly of his island prior to our visit, once the plane touched down at the airport. I had an inexplicable feeling and all along the way to my Nan’s house, I was very inquisitive and I could detect that my dad was elated to furnish me with all the answers.
I asked my dad what those green fields were, and he told me that they were sugarcane fields, so I pretended that nature had called and that I wanted to spend a penny. My granddad patiently pulled on a lay by, dad took me to the sugarcane field, all I wanted to see was sugar and to my disappointment I saw none, then he explained to me how sugar was processed.
When we arrived at my Nan’s place, I could not believe the available space for children to play in her ground full of fruit trees. I was like a monkey trying to climb on every tree to pick fruits. All my little cousins and neighbours’ kids were there and although we had a language barrier, we somehow managed to play and understood each other till dusk.
Then my enthusiasm was suddenly dampened when I had to have a cold shower and my poor little body was covered with pimples like <grenade>. The following day I woke up with full of mosquito bites and blisters.
I enjoyed the family gathering and was astounded to see everybody talking all at once with no pauses.
I had a great 4 weeks there and I could not believe how warm was the sea, how friendly the people were, how tasty the food was and how everything was so natural. I was determined to stay for good, but owing to circumstances it was not possible because of dad’s work in the UK. A few years after, we came back to settle in Mauritius and I have never regretted it.

Thank you for this issue Vaani and good luck.

Rocco

Many worst moments coming up!
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 20/05/2005, 15h24
Manev

The best moment of my life was the very first time I held my newly born son in my arms and gazed at him. I was hypnotised by how absolutely gorgeous and perfect he was in every single way. You just can't beat that feeling! Then along came baby no. 2, then no. 3 - no. 3 was the last one
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 20/05/2005, 19h44
lxa lxa est déconnecté
Manev

Rocco,

Very rarely does a person that has been brought up in the UK likes going back to wherever his/her parents are from. You are amongst the very few that has said anything good about this country and this comes as a surprise to me as I have met a fair number of Mauritians here in the UK that do not share the same opinions that you have towards Mauritius.

It is to my great relief to find that there are people out there who like Mauritius not just as a holiday resort but a place where one can settle as well. It is unfortunate that most would have considered this completely stupid if not suicidal.

If only others could follow suit instead of always complaining and severely criticising the country.

I wish you all the Very Best.
Lx9.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 20/05/2005, 20h38
Fan RM

Citation:
Posté par lxa
Rocco,

Very rarely does a person that has been brought up in the UK likes going back to wherever his/her parents are from. You are amongst the very few that has said anything good about this country and this comes as a surprise to me as I have met a fair number of Mauritians here in the UK that do not share the same opinions that you have towards Mauritius.

It is to my great relief to find that there are people out there who like Mauritius not just as a holiday resort but a place where one can settle as well. It is unfortunate that most would have considered this completely stupid if not suicidal.

If only others could follow suit instead of always complaining and severely criticising the country.

Lx9.
Bravooooooooooooooooooooo lxa de to premier post. Kerl plaisir pou lire enfin éne post de toi.
Big big big kissssssssssssssssss

Bien contan
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 20/05/2005, 22h04
Zaa Zaa est déconnecté
Fan RM

Citation:
Posté par lxa
Rocco,

Lx9.
wiiii mary!!!!!anou al fer lx9 ene groo groo bizou lor so brisan o loin labas!!!!!lx9 congrats pou to premier post, mo espere to pou contigner lor sa lancer la..prend divent la mer o large labas, ek vine met to nissa par ici avec nou...
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 21/05/2005, 06h07
Foreman

Best Moments

Chaque étap ou la vie apporte so ban émotions ek heureux moments aina beaucoup ek mo pensé qui nous na pas pou capav dire léquel meilleure...
Ou best moment mo pensé kan ou fine trouve l'amour ou la vie, avec qui ou apé décidé fer ou la route ensemble pour toute la vie.
Sans ça ou na pas pou capav atteindre les autres best moments mo pensé...
Naissance ou premier enfant, c'est aine sensation vraiment unique moi mo fine assister acouchement ek mo fine en premier trouve bébé passe so latête el ler li ouvert so lizié ou pou pensé ala li fine reconnait moi mais li pleuré...
Mais aster nous coné qui li reconnaitre nous par nous lavoix seulement ek li pleuré acause choc accouchement.
Mais ça moment la li unique ...
Kan ou zenfant appel ou premier fois maman ou papa :P
Ayoooooo
Aina aine tas de bons moments croire moi reste positif
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Tags
moment

Outils de la discussion
Modes d'affichage

Règles de messages